We are a grappling gym based out of Grange Primary School in South Ealing, West London.
Open 4 days a week, Grange Jiu Jitsu offers Gi and No-Gi Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to everyone of all skill levels and interest in the sport. Whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced, competition-driven athlete, we aim to offer a home for everyone.
With a combined total experience of 45+ years in grappling amongst our coaches, we aim to ensure we offer the highest quality instruction to aid every individual’s improvement and progress.
EYFS Hall, Grange Primary School, Ealing, London, W5 4HN
HOW TO FIND US?
- South Ealing Station (Piccadilly Line) – 5 mins walk via Roberts Alley or Church Gardens
- Ealing Broadway Station – 20 mins walk
- Bike racks available at the entrance of the EYFS hall
- Free large car park located at Grange Primary School.
- Please set google maps to ‘Grange Primary School’ to find the exact location of the car park.
- See the car park walking route using Roberts Alley to the venue below.